Howdy! Are you a STEM major interested in working for or learning more about the Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry?
The Texas A&M Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Student Association‘s motto is “Connecting Students to Industry.” They work to help students learn more about and connect with the exciting and growing pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry in Texas and across the nation. If interested, please attend their second meeting of the semester. Information is shown below:
- When: Wednesday, October 26th from 5:30 PM to 7 PM
- Where: NCTM: https://goo.gl/maps/oonMr7kwGbv
- Parking is open with TAMU Parking Pass holders after 5PM
- Take Bus #9 from the MSC – an officer will be able to drive you back
- Who will be talking: Professional Panel of Hiring Managers in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry
- What questions will be asked?:
- YOU WILL DECIDE!
- Submit your questions here by Friday, Oct. 22nd at 11:59 PM: https://goo.gl/forms/RpAGCIEvLN77A6O72