We are delighted to invite you to apply for the McKinsey Undergraduate Women’s Impact Award! At McKinsey you don’t just come to work, you come to change: to change a client’s perspective on a challenging issue, to change your growing capabilities into expertise, and to change the world around you. With the Women’s Impact Award, we celebrate and support women like you who strive to meaningfully change the world.
McKinsey will select one award winner to receive:
· $1,000 financial award
· A McKinsey mentor to advise you as you consider you career aspirations
· Opportunities to showcase your work to the McKinsey community and your peers on campus
Application details: Apply by April 9th at 11:59pm EST at www.mckinsey.com/TexasAMImpact2017
Eligible applicants will meet the following criteria:
· Currently enrolled as a freshman, sophomore, or junior
· Currently identifies as a woman (regardless of the sex they were assigned at birth)
· Pursuing a summer opportunity pertinent to one of four topics listed above
· All geographies are eligible
· Includes formal programs, internships, or projects with organizations
· Includes independent projects or research for junior independent work or senior thesis work
· Excludes study abroad through an educational institution
Please see the attached flyer for more details and the website to apply. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out, and we look forward to speaking with you soon!